Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Shelby's MiMi Tattoo

As you all know, my wife has many tattoos.  She had a few when I met her and in the twenty years that we have been married she has had much more work done.  One of the latest tattoos that she had done at Underground Ink really brightens my day.  Shelby's Grandmother (MiMi) meant the world to me and everyone around her.  She was one of the funniest ladies I ever met.  I was not one of her own grandchildren but that never stopped her from calling me every day just to talk.  I don't know if I have ever laughed as hard as I did when I was on the phone with her.  She and I had a lot of adult conversations.  The only one in my life that gets me laughing as hard as she did is my youngest daughter Adelaide.  I guess because we all have the same sick sense of humor.  To put it simply MiMi meant the world to me personally.  I have all of the handmade cards she ever sent me, and every one is signed the same as the tattoo on Shelby's arm.

We Love and Miss You Every Day MiMi!!!















No comments: